Introducing David Smith
- David Smith has joined the team this week as the new Director of Capital Development. David has spent most of his career working with Aecom delivering project, cost and risk management services to the public and private healthcare sectors. His particular expertise is in ‘front end’ delivery.
- David’s focus within Essentia will be to support public sector organisations that require the assistance of an experienced programme or project manager for construction or asset management projects.
- Click this link to read his biography and find out more about his work.
Discussing how we can address energy efficiency investments
- Please join Alexandra Hammond, Associate Director for Sustainability, in an open discussion on whether energy performance contracts (EPCs) are still the best way to go? What barriers are people facing to implementing them and what alternatives are they finding?
- EPCs can be very successful in giving organisations a rounded approach to improving energy efficiency. However, the private and public sectors are facing business and funding pressures that may make energy efficiency less of a priority.
- Join the live discussion, in partnership with 2degrees Live, here.
Extending our contract with South London CSU
- Essentia has been delivering efficiency savings for South London Commissioning Support Unit through a procurement service contract. We’re delighted that South London CSU has asked us to continue supporting them by extending our contract until March 2015.
- South London CSU provides an extensive range of business and contracting support services to 14 Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) across London and Surrey.