Working with Viapath on a bespoke training programme
- Essentia will be working with Viapath to provide the IT training on their PathNet Millenium system, a Laboratory Information Management system provided by Cerner UK.
- Viapath, who are one of the leading independent providers of pathology services, are implementing PathNet to continually improve the quality and delivery of their pathology services.
- The training will begin this month with Essentia delivering courses from their state-of-the-art training facilities to around 200 scientists and clinicians from the Tissue Sciences department.
Providing free Projected Energy Spend reports
- Essentia has created a free Projected Energy Spend report, which can help organisations show how much money they can potentially save with an Energy Performance Contract (EPC).
- Forecasts from the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) show NHS Trusts can expect electricity costs to increase by 65% and gas costs to increase by 15% over the next 15 years in real terms. One way of combating these cost increases is through the use of an (EPC).
- To generate a free report for your organisation send your annual spend on gas and electricity to Jason.Stanton@gstt.nhs.uk
Preparing for 2degrees Live: Resource Efficiency Summit 2014
- Last week Alexandra Hammond, Associate Director for Sustainability, started an open discussion on Energy Performance Contracts (EPCs).
- For anyone who would like to speak to Alexandra further about how an EPC works, or how it can help your organisation, she will be attending 2degrees Live: Resource Efficiency Summit 2014.
- The summit takes place on Friday 26 September 2014, 8:30am – 4:45pm in London.