Located on Ann Moss Way in London SE16 is a two-storey Victorian property which was previously used as a clinic.
The property was granted a change of use from the London Borough of Southwark on 4 February 2016, from a clinic (D1 Use Class) to residential dwelling (C3 Use Class) [App No:15/AP/4160]
The property is situated on a site of approximately 0.02ha (0.05a), and comprise 4 rooms on the ground floor and 4 rooms on the upper floor.
Property status: for sale
- Freehold offered with vacant possession
- Circa 1256 sq ft (116.7 sq m)
- 3 bedrooms
- Off-street parking
- Close to Canada Water station
- Change of use granted in February 2016 from a clinic (D1 Use Class) to residential dwelling (C3 Use Class)
- Unconditional offers invited
- Bid deadline: Midday Thursday 21 April 2016
Ann Moss Way, London, SE16 2TL