The site forms part of the car park for Bowley Close Rehabilitation Centre and has been declared surplus by the freehold owners, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
Contact Jeremy Gillman for more information.
The site extends 0.26 acres (0.10 ha).
Property status: for sale
- Vacant car park site with redevelopment potential (subject to planning)
- Site area approximately 0.26 acres (0.10 ha)
- Well connected location in close proximity to Crystal Palace Park and local amenities
- Pre-application undertaken with London Borough of Lambeth for residential redevelopment
- Offers invited for the vacant freehold interest
- Bid deadline: midday Thursday 17th November 2016
Bowley Close, London SE19 1SZ
Vacant car park