221 Consort Road is a single-storey Victorian building previously used as a clinic.
The property was vacated by Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust in July 2014.
The site is rectangular, bounded by Consort Road to the west and Scylla Road to the north, and adjacent land plots to the east and south.
Property status: for sale
- Potential for redevelopment to create a residential scheme (subject to planning)
- Site area approximately 0.13acres (0.05 ha)
- Pre-application to be undertaken with London Borough of Southwark for residential redevelopment/conversion
- Subject to planning and unconditional offers invited
- Bid deadline: midday Friday 16th October 2015
221 Consort Road, London, SE15 3SB