We help clients develop sustainable travel plans to improve transport choice options and encourage the use of sustainable transport methods that ultimately promotes health and well-being and reduces organisations environmental impacts.
Essentia has experience in delivering sustainable travel plans that supports organisations to:
- improve surrounding air quality through the reduction of carbon emissions
- improve well-being amongst employees and visitors
- reduce traffic congestion
- promote the use of public transportation
- enable active travel
Essentia works with organisations to produce travel plans, quickly and efficiently through:
- staff travel survey designs to understand staff travel patterns
- public transport review
- assistance in creating walking maps to encourage sustainable travel
Importantly, other sustainability issues can be addressed at the same time as developing a sustainable travel plan. Essentia also provides recommendations to organisations as to how they can further improve their facilities.